Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer service experience


If you are in the Market for any thing camera related I suggest going to B & C Camera on West Sahara in Las Vegas Nevada. I recently was in the market to purchase around $10,000 in new camera equipment. I spent months online researching and browsing so when it came time to buy I was ready. So I finally got a check from an investor for $12,000 and I went to a few local looking at gear. To put my it in a nice way the were far from pleasant, rude and unknowledgeable sales people were all I could seem to find. B & C Camera was the first Store I walked into that greeted me with a smile and offered me a bottle of water. The entire process continued on great the salesperson was a very knowledgeable working professional and treated me like gold. B & C Camera like Zappos Know the way to run a business is when customer service so good that customers not only come back but also tell their friends “  Marketing an Introduction, Armstrong/ Kotler page1. Not only was the customer service great I knew I could trust them there were many things that the told me I didn’t need which strongly impressed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment